Friday, August 18, 2017

Democrat Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal - Trump Assassination

Democrats/Leftist/Never Trumpers have totally lost it.



Missouri Democrat Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, "I hope President Trump is assassinated." She posted that comment on Facebook.



From FOX News:

“I posted something on my personal Facebook and I should not have done that, and for that I am sorry for that," Chapelle-Nadal told St. Louis television station KMOV. "But I am not going to shy away from what caused that anger at all, I'm not going to shy away from that."

The Secret Service told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch it is investigating Chapelle-Nadal’s post.

Meanwhile, top Missouri Democrats – including Sen. Claire McCaskill and the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party – are calling on Chapelle-Nadal to resign.

“I condemn it," McCaskill told the Post-Dispatch. "It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

Missouri Party Chair Stephen Webber called Chappelle-Nadal’s comments "indefensible.”

“I believe she should resign,” Webber said.

But Chappelle-Nadal told KMOX Radio she won’t quit.

“There is no way in hell that I’m resigning,” she said.
DEMOCRAT Chappelle-Nadal is a disgrace.

No comments: